So this week’s Friday post is going to be short and sweet. Between being sick with strep throat and an ear infection, to my 4 finals due within a two day period, and being up in Pittsburgh for the weekend. I’ve had a crazy past few days. So here is a wrap up!
1. I got these coral pants at Old Navy last week, and I’m OBSESSED with them. I have been wanting a pair of coral or mint or super stylish jeans sometime, and everything was 30% off at Old Navy that day, but oh my god do I love these. Also, excuse the tag on the shirt still….which isn’t new. I bought that a whole year ago and didn’t have anything to wear it with until now!
2. At work, we had our superlative presentation this week, and my best friend and I won the coolest staff duo. Needless to say, I’m a little bit obsessed with us.
3. While out celebrating one of my good friend’s birthdays, the local Mexican place was having Cindo De Mayo deals and were serving Corona-itas! My two favorite things in one! It was delicious!
4. While I was sick in bed with strep throat and an ear infection, this cutie was there by my side to keep me company.
5. What college experience would be complete without a toga party? I finally got to go to one. Check off the bucket list!
Hope ya’ll have a great week!